NEWS & ARTICLES
Welcome to Cascade Custom Remodel & Construction's News & Articles. We've compiled some information that should make your remodeling decisions easier. Make sure to check back for new and updated articles addressing your building questions and concerns.
- CHECK OUT CASCADE CUSTOM REMODEL & CONSTRUCTION'S LATEST NEWS.
- When you consider hiring a contractor to work on your home, you entrust your home, its contents, and a considerable amount of money to someone you barely know. Choosing wisely can mean the difference between value or a nightmare of broken promises and poor quality. Read more about CHOOSING YOUR CONTRACTOR.
- When comparing contractors, there are a few key guidelines to keep in mind. To save you time, Cascade Custom Remodel & Construction has compiled the most common and important elements to consider when researching contractors. Simply download this easy-to-use CONTRACTOR COMPARISONS document and make sure you've covered your bases!
- Homeowners looking to remodel will find a chart summarizing the three notices contractors give residential property owners. This document also contains the Construction Liens and a booklet with questions consumers and contractors most commonly ask about liens. NOTICES & INFORMATION FOR OWNERS FROM THE STATE OF OREGON.
- Enclosed in this downloadable document are copies of CCR's CONSTRUCTION CONTRACTOR'S LICENSE, BOND & CERTIFICATE OF LIABILITY INSURANCE.
- In April of 2010, the EPA required all contractors who plan to work on homes built prior to January 1, 1978 to be certified on how to deal with, and dispose of lead paint dust and materials painted with lead paint. We were certified for this kind of work in April of 2010. LEAD BASED PAINT RENOVATION & REPAIR CERTIFICATION.
- Keeping up with the times, Larry attended in April 2010 the Home Builders Association ECOVATIVE Building Conference and Expo. Enclosed in this downloadable document is a copy of CCR's Certificates of Attendance to the CORE Green Building Credits.HBA / CORE GREEN BUILDING CREDITS ATTENDANCE CERTIFICATES.
- This will give you an idea on how we detail our bids. Take at look at a SAMPLE KITCHEN BID.
Have a specific question?